Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Daddy Has Money

Right before Landon was born we had a family outing to see Veggie Tales Live at our church. Aidyn saw several kids with cheap, plastic, flashing light-up toys that were being sold in the gym and asked if she could have one. Trying to point out that they cost money that we didn't want to be spending I asked her if she had any money to go buy herself one. I realized that my lesson-teaching method had backfired when she put on her sweetest smile, stroked her daddy's knee and said, "My daddy has money." It was all I could do to hold him in the seat to prevent him from running straight to the cheap, plastic, flashing light-up toy display.

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Seriously best/most pitiful moment ever! Not sure if I felt worse for Aidyn or Daddy. :o)