Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mama Tooted

Before you read this entry, head over here and listen to this crazy song that Landon loves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyC2DIpQ5Cs




So, we were at Aidyn's school concert and Landon leaned over to Aidyn's best friend's dad who was seated next to us and declared, "Hi,  my name is Landon.  My mom tooted today."  To his credit, Brian just replied, "Well, that happens." For the record, I had not tooted in his presence, but he had just heard the song on the way to the concert.

Later I called in to the kids radio station that plays "Mama Tooted" on regular rotation to share the hilarious story of Landon telling on me at the school concert and dedicate the song to him.  We were riding in the car when the dedication came on and he said, "That's you on the radio, mama!"

"Yep, buddy.  That's me tattling on you for what you said to Mr. Tromp," I said.

"Don't worry, mama.  It's 'perfectly natural.'"

1 comment:

jshorgan said...

I literally laughed out loud at this