Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sneeze

Daddy has a cold today, and it's appropriate timing for Aidyn since we've just borrowed a book from the library called I'm Not Feeling Well Today. The book is done in rebus format so Aidyn can "read" along by looking at the pictures. It chronicles a little boy who is too sick to go to school and needs all types of comfort objects: "a box of tissues in case I sneeze, and an extra pillow if you please," until he finds out that last night's snow storm has closed the school--then he's ready to play outside all day!
Daddy was lying on the couch trying to catch a nap and Aidyn was trying to be helpful. She brought him a box of tissues and when he said he really didn't need any right now, she replied:
"I need a tissues because I have a sneeze in my mouth."

No comments: