Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random Phrases

Here are some of Aidyn's random phrases from our house just today. This should give you a glimpse into a day spent with her. All of these occurred outside any discernible connected conversation:
  • "I'm just going to put one sock on, okay. But not the other one."
  • "Is it thirteen day? Because it's already been eight day, nine day, ten day, and eleven day. So is it thirteen day now?"
  • "I'll be right back. I have to go tap dance."
  • "I don't want to wear pants outside. I have shoes on, that's good enough, right?"
  • "What does 'activity' mean?"
  • "Do you want me to do bum dancing?"
  • "Can I have one of those green beans?" (no green beans in sight...at least none I could see!)
  • "I'm not pouting. I'm just sad."
  • "I am a beautiful butterfly! But now I'm going to be a worm. See?"
  • "Can I go to dancing after gymnastics?"
  • "I wish we had a jack-in-the-box. But we don't, do we? Can we get a jack-in-the-box?"
  • "Oh no! Some laundry fell in the basket, Mom. I won't fold them."
  • "If some little kid doesn't know how, grown-ups help them."
  • "'Wink' and 'blink' rhyme. You know why? They both have the 'wink' sound in them."
  • "See? I do balleray dancing with these shoes."
  • "I'll tell you what else. Do you know? It's a surprise! We have to drive, Mom. It's the park! Do you want to go to the park."
  • "No, I'm talking about when. When. When! WHEN!!! Hey. 'When' kinda sounds like 'Wendy.'"

And so many more...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

And it goes on until time for bed....and then the farmer and pigeon story! :)