Sunday, September 26, 2010

Football Clock

As we're watching the Vikings/Lions game right now Aidyn is asking a lot of good questions:
"Why did the purple guy kick the ball?"
"Why is there a lion on his helmet?"
"Oh!! He got points!!"
"I think the purple team is going to win."
Her last question was, "How much longer is this game?"
I explained that the clock says there are about 33 total minutes left in the game, but a football clock is different from the normal clock because it stops and starts all the time, making the time take longer.
Her response made me laugh out loud: "I wish our clock was like the football clock at night because then I could wait longer to go to bed."
If only bedtime were like the last two minutes of a football game!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

as I'm sure ALL kids wish that to be true!