Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wormy Is the Lamb

Aidyn listens to Patch the Pirate cd's at bedtime every night. Her most recent favorite has been Camp Kookawacka Woods and I have really enjoyed the sounds of my childhood coming through the vent all night long. I still remember the words to most of the songs!! One of the songs is called "Worthy Is the Lamb" and Aidyn was singing it this morning after breakfast. However, I think she was a little mistaken as to the lyrics because I distinctly heard her belting out, "Wormy is the Lamb!! Wormy is the Lamb!! Wormy is the Lamb that was slain!! Wormy is the Lamb!!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

do you have peanut butter christmas?

Tracy said...

We don't...at least I don't think we do. But you can get it here: http://www.majestymusic.com/p-1171-peanut-butter-christmas-directors-cd-musicdrama.aspx
I remember that one too!! :-)