Thursday, August 12, 2010

Out of Energy

It has been SO hot here this week and I think it's draining me big time. (Slightly off topic, but I thought it was funny when at my doctor's office today for my physical my doctor asked if I have a good energy level. I said, "Well, I have a 4-year-old who had surgery on Monday and needs extra attention plus medicine every four hours even at night, an 11-month-old who knows how to crawl, I'm 23 weeks pregnant and it's almost 100 degrees outside today..." She just smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess that was a dumb question.") Aidyn has noticed my decreased energy level and mentioned it to me yesterday morning around 10:30.

Me: "I am so tired."
Aidyn: "Not me! I have lots of energy! Are you out of energy already?"
Me: "I guess so."
Aidyn: "Well. That was fast."

No comments: