Friday, February 27, 2009

Just So You Know

Sometimes it is so hard to discipline Aidyn without laughing out loud at her antics or at the things she says. Yesterday gave a perfect example:

Aidyn had already been told not to squish the leftover birthday cake through the plastic wrap. I know it's tempting because it feels really cool to squish it like that with your hand, but we had already had this discussion a couple of times. In a moment of trying to get a project done with my mom while she's here neither of us were paying attention. I hear from right next to me near the cake, "Mom. Just so you know, I'm doing it." I look over to find a little hand squished down into the cake and a little girl with a guilty look on her face. I immediately sent her to the steps for a time out...so I could have a laugh!

No comments: