Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Toes Are Sick

Aidyn loves to be massaged. A couple of months ago she started a new game called "The Rub My Skin Game" that is only properly played if we massage on her skin and sometimes for as long as thirty minutes! On Tuesday she took the game to a whole new level.
While playing with my mom on the couch she lay down and asked for a back rub, on the skin of course. Then she switched gears to playing doctor and asked for Mamie to check her heart by placing her ear on Aidyn's belly. Aidyn would even say that Mamie was the doctor, Aidyn was the patient, and Mommy was the lollipop. I was just glad to be part of the game, I guess. Finally she put her feet in Mamie's lap and signalled for them to be rubbed (usually she pushes her foot not-so-gently into your hand as a signal), saying, "My toes are sick Mamie." I think Mamie medicated them well with her toe massage!

No comments: