Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interview With Aidyn

I hope to do this interview with Aidyn every year around her birthday. I think these interview questions were influenced a bit by the fact that my mom and dad just got us a Wii last week and she's had fun playing it with me lately, but I really enjoyed hearing her answers (some right on and some I have no idea what she was even trying to say). I typed her exact answers...

1. What is something mommy always says to you? You said no, you said obey, and you said we have to do something
2. What makes mommy happy? When I obey
3. What makes mommy sad? When I disobey
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? For saying silly words
5. What was your mommy like when she was a little girl? You were like mommy or Aidyn or Hailie, I think like me when I was a big girl and I can talk like a big girl
6. How old is your mommy? Mommy is 28 (wow...I didn't think she knew that)
7. How tall is your mommy? Big and like this big [stretching arms]
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Work and watch Diego
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For remote controls
11. What is your mommy really good at? Doing the wii
12. What is your mommy not very good at? Doing something like doing those things
13. What does your mommy do for her job? You help people who are sick
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? Cheesy noodles, no, not cheesy noodles--cheesy noodles
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? Like running, no like when I don't disobey like that
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Your wii guy or the mommy
17. What do you and your mommy do together? Play wii
18. How are you and your mommy the same? I am white and you are blue
19. How are you and your mommy different? Like this [makes popping noises with her mouth]
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? Like cuddling

No comments: