Monday, March 30, 2009

Well I'll Just Text You Then!

I am starting to believe that the "terrible threes" will be much worse than the "terrible twos" that we didn't have too much of. Aidyn has such a little attitude and can really be whiny and angry when she doesn't get her own way. Whoever said that man is basically good obviously never had a preschooler.

Case in point from this afternoon. Aidyn and I were playing telephone. She would pretend to dial me up and I would answer. We'd have a short conversation, hang up, and repeat (over and over!). We played this for about 15 minutes and I finally decided to stop the game. So I let her know that I wasn't really feeling like playing telephone anymore. She stomped her feet and said, "Well I'll just text you then!"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

too funny! she is a girl of today's world! lucky you got to talk on the phone with her :)
the best thing that we have tried with the kids when they throw tantrums(not that dash had many nor near as bad as sammies) is we send them to there rooms. then we dont have to listen to it and they can throw their fit for mmmm...no one! So they dont last too long. i know it is differant for you since her bedroom is on a differant floor, but maybe if you found a spot that is out of the open and will block sound for you that would work. just throwing it out there. Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

She can txt Nana anytime! :) Love that girl she is awesome!

Sarah Jane said...

HA!! Teenager at 2!!! Just wait til she's 13!
Love ya!

C said...

Working in daycares for quite a while, I always felt that terrible twos were not very terrible but threes sure were! Hilarious too though:)