Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interview With Aidyn, Age 4 (almost)

I did this last year, too and I present with pleasure:
Aidyn, Age 4 (well...in 9 days!!)

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Good night, I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
hugs, kisses, not being nasty, being nice, cleaning without you asking

3. What makes mommy sad?
when I be nasty, when I hit, spitting, like...or...like snatching and probably snatching some books or snatching the pretties, breaking the lamp

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
when you tickle me, wrestling, we come to couch and play silly

5. What was your mommy like when she was a little girl?
I don't know...little? You liked my bear when you were a little girl. You got presents from Santa and candy.

6. How old is your mommy?
I don't know...maybe 13 or 10 or 16

7. How tall is your mommy?
really big...like this big [motions with her hands]

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
clean clean clean clean and be nice and happy

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know...cry? Tears.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know...tv. I don't remember.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
cleaning, um....checking people, turning on the tv, um...I don't know.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
not cleaning up, not turning on the tv, pestering, uh...being nasty, not cleaning up the monies.

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
check people, give shots, be nice to people

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
strawberries, berries, what about raspberries? green eggs and ham? pickle?

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
when you're famous!

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Pinky Dinky Doo because you tell stories and and you're a good famous girl [sings the Pinky Dinky Doo theme song excitedly]

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
clean, read books, play with a ball

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
[points to me] green....[points to self]....green! Because we play with lipstick and play with something nopsept doing. (mommy note: no idea what nopsept means...)

19. How are you and your mommy different?
[points to self] pink...[points to me]...green! Red and green. Green and pink.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
[holds up 'I love you' sign with hand]

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Monkey Joes and shop

No comments: