Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jesus Loves the Little Penguin

Aidyn sings EVERYTHING! I think we've mentioned this before, but it never ceases to amaze me how many things she can turn into a song. Today she was singing an actual song, Jesus Loves Me. Here's how it went:

"Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me (repeat x infinity, then transition directly into a made up song about a penguin, roughly to the tune of A Tisket A Tasket)
A penguin, a penguin
A little funny penguin
He walked around and (transition again into the Lullaby Song that Nana taught her)
Go to sleep, go to sleep
Close your eyes little penguin"

Not sure where the penguin came from, but apparantly Jesus loves him and he needs to go to sleep. The lovely impromptu medley was immediately followed by a special announcement: "Mom. I pooped."

1 comment:

Dan Mingo said...

Nothing like hearing that Jesus loves all the Penguins when they are tired or full of Crap. Awesome.